Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lamps

My husband is a very talented guy and a lot more artistic than you'd expect an engineer from Northern Minnesota to be.

This coming Saturday we will have a table at the Nome craft fair. I will be selling my Christmas stockings, primarily, and C.O. will these very cool lamps for sale. He collects neat looking odds and ends from the dump, like snow machine parts, pump bases and 4-wheeler tires and puts them together in a whole new way. If I were a piece of metal junk, I'd be honored to be rescued from the landfill and made into a work of art like this.


Here's some closes up of each lamp.







These are all wonderful, but I still think my lamp is the most beautiful of all.

C.O. plans to sell them for $325 each. Not bad for a piece of functional art.
--AnnMarie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you ship those to the UK?

It's a bit out of my price range, but I would consider it.

Those are pretty damned amazing lamps!

Paul Hamiton