Thursday, March 13, 2008

Supportive Parents

Growing up, my parents were always very supportive of the activities and events that my two brothers and I were involved in. They traveled to sporting events, near or far, got us to the bus on time for speech meets, attended our drama productions, my Mom was the local 4-H leader and the list could go on and on. Well, my parents have outdone themselves. When John's team won the regional championship for the Bering Strait School District, my parents, along with my brother Brian, bought airline tickets to attend the games in Anchorage. How cool is that! They are the epitome of supportive parents. Thanks for being so great Mom and Dad. --AnnMarie

2 comments:

Becki said...

Wow! I'm sure that will be fun for everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How very exciting!! And congrats John! Good luck and have lots of fun!!!!!!!!