Monday, August 30, 2010

What's in the Shop


I have a most excellent blog recommendation for you today. It happens to be written by my oh so talented husband. For those of you who don't know, he can fix about anything. Anything but a broken heart I say. He has begun a blog all about the various fix-it jobs that rotate through his shop here in Brevig Mission. It's titled, What's In the Shop, and is worth a look see for those of you who are mechanically inclined or curious about what kind of work C.O. does.

As it turns out, he really ISN'T a bum living off of his wife's earnings. You'll quickly find out that C.O. deals with a great variety of jobs and does indeed have "The Knack". I am very proud of all he can do and the service he provides for folks in Brevig. He already has a half dozen posts up about he latest projects. I hope you'll check back often and leave him a few comments to let him know you're reading.
--AnnMarie

No comments: